Top 5 Worm Tips!
Keep your pet safe and sound from any worm trouble by following these top 5 worms tips!
- Prevention is best so keep up-to-date with worming treatments all year round.
- Make sure the products you are using cover the major worms: hookworm, roundworm, heartworm, tapeworm, whipworm.
- Keep an eye out for any warning signs:
- Worms visible in pets vomit or stool
- Itchy area around the back area
- Tired and weak
- Loss of weight
- Pot bellied tummies
- Bloody diarrhea
- Poor hair coat
- Give your pet regular vet checks just to be safe
- Be aware that it is possible for some types of worms to be passed onto humans. Pet owners must keep good hygiene and wash hands reguarly after playing with pets.